Debtor funding bridges the gap between invoicing your customers and receiving payment. With Debtor Funding, you continue to sell goods and invoice your customers as you normally would.
Provides funding against Debtors (accounts receivable) up to 85%.
- The remaining 15% is released on a daily basis when the invoice is collected.
- Interest is charged only on funds drawn.
- The facility is established on a fully confidential basis.
- All collection based activity (issue of statements, collection correspondence and allocations) remains with the company
- Importantly, lenders generally do not require the facility to be secured by fixed assets such as property.
This can assist client’s looking to remove their freehold from supporting their working capital debt and enable:-
– Assets to be used to build personal wealth (ie. moving the freehold into a self-managed superannuation fund).
– Hand-over of the business to children as part of a retirement / exit strategy.
– Management Buy In where the incoming party doesn’t have sufficient resources to fund working capital needs in their own right.